Monday, August 15, 2011

A blog!

Hello! How are you today, internet?

Welcome to my blog. It's a small place, not a lot of spare bedrooms, but it's cozy. Feel free to pull up a chair. Or an ottoman. Or the floor is fine. Get comfortable.

I'm going to tell you stories.

Some will be about me, some will be about food or crafts or things. You'll never know what's coming, because I'll never know. Until I write it. So sit down, be here, take off your shoes and scrunch your toes into the carpet. I'm excited to tell you stuff. And I want to hear stuff from you! Tell me your stories! I want to hear them. All of them.

Because I like you.

                                                           A little hair, a little beach, a little story. For another time. 

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I want all of the stories. And all of the pictures, when possible. Yes yes yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I believe it's proper etiquette to credit the photographer when you use photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon PIE means you like me... Just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hit the pie right on the meringue, Colleen.

    ReplyDelete